Hey, it's me...
Well, let's see... the ongoing computer drama from last week is semi-resolved. Basically, we got my computer back from the repair place. The guy a) failed to actually repair the game, b) updated the game despite my explicit, detailed, written and illustrated instructions not to, c) messed up my browser settings and d) messed up my Windows OS. We had to take the computer back to shop for him to fix the things he broke trying to fix the game. He worked on it. He didn't fix it.
So, maybe not going to the repair place again.
On the plus side, with some help from the Sims Creative forum members, and the time without my laptop to clear my head, I've managed to get my Sims game working well enough that I've been able to get some screenshots for my story again. The game still isn't entirely stable, but that could be for any one of countless reasons.
In other news... nah, not really much by way of other news. Life goes on. The stress of last week, and the relaxation that comes with having resolved most of it, have left me pretty wrecked. I'm resting. Really not much more I can ask for.
Onward
No comments:
Post a Comment