Hey, it's me...
It's been an OK week. I'm looking back over things trying to remember what I did. Seems I did a little writing, mostly outlining and planning for my next Wyrd Tales story. I also did some painting.
J and D got me some fantastic new terrain for our tabletop wargames, including this amazing bridge set (minis included for scale)...
It's huge and would take up the whole table, but fortunately it's also modular. Leaving off one of the center sections makes it the prefect size for a center piece. Bridge battles anyone? :)
I also finished painting this cool "forest cave" piece that I got earlier. Another great center piece for the tabletop. I'm looking forward to having a chance to use it, but I've got to say painting all those vines was a pain. :)
So, yeah, that was pretty much my week. Resting and painting and then doing some more resting and little more painting. It was pretty good.
Onward


No comments:
Post a Comment