Hey, it's me...
A little late today, but still here. Well, kinda...
See, I mentioned last week that I was having trouble with my Sims game. Well, after several days of testing mods, I managed to get it to work... or so I thought. Then I tried to load my actual saves and get some picture for my next chapters. That was the point where everything when completely pear shaped and my computer started crashing like crazy.
Long story slightly less long, I sent my laptop in to the local computer repair store to see if they could figure out what was wrong.
The rest of the week has been complete hell. I've discovered how dependent I am on my laptop for... basically everything. I'm losing my mind... and no, I don't have it back yet. J was kind enough to let me use her laptop for the last couple of days which has kept me somewhat sane, but the longer this drags out, the worse it gets. Of course, basically the last three days were 4th of July weekend, so the repair shop was closed and my laptop is sitting on a shelf somewhere. I have no idea when, or even if, I'll get it back.
In short, this week sucked!
Cross your fingers for me.
Onward
No comments:
Post a Comment