Sunday, September 27, 2026

Week Ending 9/27

Hey, it's me...

At least, I think it is. 

Not a huge amount to report, because five out of the last seven days are pretty much lost in a fog of feeling absolutely horrible. I've been exhausted, brain fog beyond all measure and generally miserable.

I finally started to feel a closer to normal yesterday and that involved waking up at 2AM, 4AM and 6AM and somehow not feeling exhausted and totally fogged... I mean more than my usual exhaustion and brain fog. I'm not able to take up marathon running or anything. I just started feeling closer to my normal. 

That's really all I have to report today. 

Cross your fingers for me for next week.

Onward 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Ending 9/27

Hey, it's me... At least, I think it is.  Not a huge amount to report, because five out of the last seven days are pretty much lost in a...