Hey, it's me...
It's finished! I have completed the drafts and screenshots for the last ten chapters of In Moonlight. About two months ago, this story was kicking my ass so hard that I had to stop and set it aside for a bit. Then, when I finally felt up to writing again, my game started crashing like crazy, making getting screenshots a virtual impossibility. Now, after all these trials and a couple of weeks of struggling with the most technically complex writing and screenshots I've attempted since I started on SimLit... It Is Finished! It won't actually be fully published for another ten weeks, but it's written (baring the minor edits I always make as chapters get closer to publication).
I am proud of me.
In other news, I had my doctor's appointment this week. After last weeks blood test debacle, I spent most of the worrying about what was going to go wrong next. Answer - not a blessed thing, as far as I can tell. I had a good talk with the doctor. He explained why he hadn't put in an order for bloodwork (the metformin needs more time to work before bloodwork will show meaningful data). We discussed a couple of other small things that were bothering me and, it turns out, I'm actually doing really well. All the small things are, in fact, small things.
So, yeah... that's good.
I have probably massively overdone it finishing In Moonlight today, but I'm still too bloody pleased with myself to care at the moment.
Onward
No comments:
Post a Comment