Hey, it's me...
This week was kind of a lot and I'm not sure where to start.
A friend from college passed away this week. His name was Kirk. Kirk was... I have no idea how to describe Kirk. He was clever and silly. He was kind but no nonsense. He was one of those people who showed me how to not take things too seriously... even though it took about 30 years and a chronic illness for me to really the point. I hadn't seen him in many years but I followed him on Facebook. He was always posting funny comments and weird dreams he'd had. He was a good person, and I will remember him. Cancer sucks.
So, that happened...
In other news, I spent a lot of this week fighting with In Moonlight, my SimLit story. The upcoming couple of chapters were not working for me. I ended up literally ripping them into pieces and reassembling the pieces into something new that works better. I'm rather pleased with it. Check it out for yourself, if you like.
The only other thing worth mentioning is I finished my 50th model for our family painting challenge. Yay me! D and I both managed to reach 50 models. J is almost there but she let things too long and the last minis she wants to paint have turned out to be more complex than she thought. Still, she did 25 long before D or I did so we all get prizes. Go us!
Yeah, that's about the excitement for this week.
Onward
No comments:
Post a Comment