Sunday, May 24, 2026

Week Ending 5/24

 Hey, it's me...

After so many eventful weeks, this has been a fairly quiet one. 

I finally got to see Project Hail Mary, because it finally came to streaming. I liked it, but I didn't love it. You can read more about it in my review.

Otherwise, I worked on gaming stuff. I wrote another chapter of In Moonlight.

My big deal thing is I painted more minis. We'd agreed as a family to extend our "paint models" goal through the end of this month because D and I were struggling to hit the goal date. I did manage to get 25 done by the original goal but only just. However, I painted a couple more... 

For "a couple" read a full squad of 20 Skaven Clanrats. Yes, it's a horde of rat men. Yes, I'm starting another new Age of Sigmar army. Please don't judge me. 


I've got five more models to paint this coming week, and I'll hit 50. It should be fun.

Onward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Ending 9/6

Hey, it's me... I vacuumed my room! This is huge. I know, to normal people it's like "big deal, you should do that" but no...